These IONM services help inform the surgeon of patients’ neurological function while under anesthesia, allowing for prompt corrective action if necessary.
Nerve Integrity Monitoring is ideal for the following neurosurgical procedures:
- Craniotiomies for Tumor Removal
- Spinal Cord Neoplasms
- Intra/Extramedullary Spinal cord tumors
- Peripheral Nerve Injury
- Brachial Plexus Nerve Injury
- Selective Dorsal Rhizotomies
- Posterior Fossa Decompression for Arnold Chiari Malformations
- Acoustic Neuroma/Vestibular Schwannoma
To learn more about our Nerve Integrity Monitoring services, fill out contact form or call us at (720) 214-2549.